Excel Financial Advisors is based at a rural country town called The Branch, luckily enough to be situated on the borders of two beautiful shires in NSW, Port Stephens and The Great Lakes, but we have clients from all across Australia. We are all about helping build better futures for our clients.
We originally commenced business as Myall Coast Accounting & Finance Pty Ltd in Tea Gardens NSW in 2004. To cater for continued growth we relocated the business to East Maitland in 2011, and changed the name to Excel Financial Advisors. Due to major enhancements in technology since that move, we have again moved our office in 2016 to new premises at The Branch that we custom built on our small farm, Warreen.
We pride ourselves in being friendly, accessible finance and accounting specialists who make it our business to make your business successful or assist you achieve your financial goals.
Everybody's needs are different. There are no "off-the-shelf" solutions. We believe the simple approach is often the best approach, so things should not be overly complicated without good reason. While we believe security and consistency of returns is most important, we will also seek to assist our clients with short term opportunities.
We believe the role of a trusted financial and business advisor is to improve the financial well-being of our clients by:
- Reducing financial uncertainty;
- Improving financial returns;
- Enabling you to be in a financial position to meet your life goals and objectives;
- Helping you structure your affairs to protect assets and minimise risk;
- Assisting and guiding you in the management of your compliance obligations;
- Giving you back time to spend on your business or lifestyle pursuits.
- We will treat all clients with respect;
- We will be open and honest in all our dealings with you, even if we have to tell you something you don't want to hear;
- We will place our clients' interests ahead of our own;
- We will avoid conflicts of interest where possible. Where a conflict cannot be avoided we will immediately bring it to your attention.
Our Vision for Our Business
- To enjoy what we do and achieve satisfaction by helping our clients.
- To provide a challenging and stimulating workplace with potential for career development and progression.
- To be recognised by our clients, our peers, and the business community as a provider of quality professional financial advice and services.
Our business will grow through word of mouth referral from satisfied clients and our professional service partners.